Career & Veteran's Services
Through partnerships, education and programming, SDSU-IV Career Services provides students and alumni with the opportunities to define, develop and realize their career potential. SDSU-IV Career Services fulfills this commitment by using technology to streamline processes and enhance the accessibility of services, by responding to and representing the diversity of SDSU-IV and its community, and by providing a centralized campus resource that supports retention, academic success and the affiliation of alumni to SDSU-IV.
SDSU Career Services achieves excellence in service by committing to the following:
- We provide first-rate career services to every SDSU student and alum.
- We build employer, community and campus partnerships to create career opportunities.
- We offer high quality career counseling, resources, and technology to meet our clients' diverse and changing needs.
- We view members of our staff as professionals, support their professional development, and value their contributions.
- We pride ourselves on being integral to the SDSU educational experience, student retention, and life-long learning.
- Career-related research
- Career planning
- Job Search
- Interviewing skills
- Resume writing
- Graduate/Professional school planning
- Career Fairs
- Job postings
- Internship postings
- Mon-Thurs at 2:00 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 3:30 p.m.
- Fri at 3:00 p.m., 3:30 p.m.
- No appointments available during the month of June
(Half hour appointments only)
- Schedule Appointment - Lee Hernandez
- You may also schedule an appointment by visiting the Student Affairs Virtual Front Desk
- East Faculty Building Room 101
Job Search/resume/cover letter Tools
On-Campus Bulletin Boards
Check the bulletin boards periodically, especially the one next to the computer lab to find recent job postings.
Please visit the Career Services tab on the IVC-STUDENT-HR sections on your dashboard in Canvas. Here, you will find information on job/internship postings and upcoming events.
SDSU-IV Career & internship opportunities
- Court Appointed Special Advocate
- LGBT Center Internships
- Internship to Career Program
- Volunteer Literacy Tutor
- Boots to Business Reboot
- Job Annoucement Youth Advocate Rising Stars
- Adult Work Experience Program
- Budget Driving School - Behind Wheel Instructor
- IID Student Summer Internship Program 2022
On SDSU-IV, and worldwide, we’re committed to supporting military, military veterans, military spouses, and dependent children in the areas of higher education in outreach/admission, GI Bill benefits, academic success, graduation, and a career. We exist to be the best in these areas in the eyes of our student-veterans, staff, alumni, and donors.